Compression Class: 23-32 mmHg (Class II, CCL 2)
Style: Arm Sleeve, Lymphedema Anti Swelling Support
Quantity: 1 Piece
Material: 80% Polyamide, 20% Lycra
Model: AA 403-0T
Consult your doctor before use!
The sleeve Assistica® is designed for the prevention and treatment of lymphedema of the upper limbs. The sleeve restores the flow of lymph from the tissues to the hands, quickly and effectively reducing swelling, allowing short term relief.
- After a Mastectomy.
- After Radiation Therapy.
- The prevention and treatment of lymphatic drainage in the early and late periods after the removal of the breast.
- During rehabilitation after operations on the female breast.
- In the case of damaged lymphatic vessels due to injury, surgery or deep burns.
- Lymphedema, Thrombophlebitis.
HOW IT WORKS:
Thanks to a seamless circular knitting technology, Assistica® sleeves create the necessary pressure, with increased strength and durability.
HOW TO WEAR?
- The sleeve must be worn in the morning until swelling and worn throughout the day.
- Turn the sleeve inside out to the part that is worn on the wrist.
- Insert your hand.
- Evenly, without twisting, gently straighten the arm sleeve, as long as it does not remain as a single fold.
SLEEVE SHOULD NOT BE WORN IF YOU HAVE:
- Dermatitis of various origins.
- Weeping Dermatitis.
- Acute erysipelas.
- Severe cardiopulmonary failure.
- Chronic arterial insufficiency.